McNair and Farve

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Steve was poo'ed on. He didn't want his Titans legacy to end the way it did and neither did Coach Fisher. Steve is a proud guy and he wouldn't have shown up at BSP only to be locked out, if he knew that information in advance. The incident and how he left the Titans, is still a very sensitive and sad thing for Steve. He is best friends with Brett and he was a bit envious of how the Packer's allowed Brett to play out his years in Green Bay.

Brett retired. The Packers moved on. It's unfair and unrealistic for Brett to think that the Packers are going to just push all the other QBs aside and put him back as starter.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

its not like hes the leading passer in yards n tds....or a 3 time mvp...not to mention some hardware

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

McNair was (arguably) an average at best QB at the time, while Favre retired when he was playing some his his best football. BIG difference.

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I have been thinking for days that this whole Favre thing seems orchestrated, and the longer it goes the more the dynamic becomes contensious like it did before Steve left.
    After reading the article at the link below I feel certain that Cook has a great deal to how each situation has played out in the media. It just seems funny to me.

5. I just wonder if Favre is going to come back and play up to the same level that he left on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar