McNair 148 yards? wow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I was watching the Ravens Eagles game eirler b4 they started putting in the backups and Steve was chewing them up.. he finished 14/18 with 148 yards. no TD's tho.. o well.. Boller threw one tho..

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Stats look good, but no points, and that sounds familiar.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

yeah but again it's only pre season.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

a TE must have broken a tackle and got 30 YAC otherwise McMVPs 8.2 ypa is an outliner and has to be disregarded seeing as he averages 7.0 for his career.

5. Common, I hate to see Mac in purple, but he had a good game and connect 7 times with Mase like in the old times!!! Is nice to see connected again, but in a Ravens uniform??

I hope that when they visit LP Field, the leave it as usual with bumps and bruises and a loss in their back, god I hate the Ravens and Brian Billick!!!

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

He got sacked by Kearse too.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And fumbled it too

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Where would Steve be without Mason?

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Where would Steve be without Mason?

Throwing the ball to someone else..:sad2:

Yes mcnair is a near hall of fame QB ONLY because of derrick mason.

10. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

It's good to see him doing well, but after listening to him the other day on Dan Patrick, my opinion is not as high as it was.

He's still in good regard, just not AS good. I kind of wrote it off as "new Home-New Team" type of talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar