mcnabb vs young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

how many Ws did the NFL spot the Eagles cause McNabb has won some games in the past?

You said McNabb was the best now, I disagree.

You said name 5 QBs better, I listed about half the starters in the NFL.

I admit I expect the Eagles finish above .500 and in the playoffs, but if the season ended today ...

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o1bEip0J8Tw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o1bEip0J8Tw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

McNabb is the best QB in the NFL - SURE HE IS!

Guess you can stop shining that pro-bowl invite for 2006, and you might want to reconsider that trip to Canton you got your heart set on. Maybe give Gannon a call and see if they are replaying the Oakland Tampa Superbowl on NFL network sometime soon.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

McNabb is just like McNair, he looks great at times.....then does something really stupid to lose a game.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pretty sure McNair did a lot to win us games. Remember the Giants game in 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar