mcnabb vs young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You continue to amaze me at your unique ability to put words in my mouth that I didn't say.

I never said he chokes in big games. Are you blind, dense, or just a habitual liar?

I said he "blows his chunky soup when things get dicy". I meant that literally, he THROWS UP (i.e regurgitates stomach contents).
    Have you not seen the video of him spewing his stomach contents on the field 2 weeks ago, just like he did in the Superbowl?

He has a weak stomach...I was not referring to whether or not he loses his composure, just that he literally loses what's in his stomach onto the field.
    Please don't respond to anymore of my posts, since you have not the ability to understand me.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hoffa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I will be happy to ignore your boring commentary from now on and not respond to it.

The subject at hand was how good a player donovan mcnabb was not his GI tract. Your post looked like you were saying he couldn't handle pressure. What do i care that he pukes once every few years or not or what he eats before or during a game or what product he sells?

I would rather not respond to anyone who would rather make cute comments than discuss an issue anyway. My time is too valuable for that.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

GoT..

I have the clue murfreesboro boy and i know your point just fine. It's the methodology that sucks. Based on your methodology the two best QBs in the league are your hero peyton(aka gayton) and rex groosman. Rex grossman? Need i say more? Based on that methodology steve mcnair was maybe the 28th best QB last year.

Why would you take a teams record after half a season and base your entire opinion of the QB based on that? Where does that come from? If you want to make the point that david garrard and damon huard are better QBs than mcnabb that's your problem.

If i was you i would delete the post before everyone sees it. Too late!

Murfreesboro is a great town by the way..:wave:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

high expectations, huh?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Because your track record of declaring best QBs is dubious at best. They put teams in the playoffs and give them a shot at the NFL championship based on Ws and Ls not passer rating. Seems like a more than fair criteria.

I made the point that at this time they have gotten their teams in a better position than McNabb has gotten his.

Thanks for the advice

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

RollTide

Dude McNabb is a great player but he will not be a lock to the HOF no matter what stats he puts up unless he wins a SB.

He need two or three attempts to get in IMO.

He has suffered on the big stage to produce but I would say that's down to his supporting cast rather than him as a player. The Birds can't consistently run the ball so they rely heavily on McNabb to win games. Their D can be great but then disapear for 2-3 game stretches.

Against the best teams the Eagles fall short because if you take McNabb out of his game they have little else to make things happen.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you got it.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's all you had to say, but in typical bamatrash fashion you have to spew out your own chunky soup...

Thank you for adding me to your ignore list, and don't respond any more of your lies on me...:p :moon2:

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Gayton? What are you....13 years old? Manning could stop right now and be put in the hall of fame. I think you are just remembering all the times Tennessee and Florida tore Bama a new one since you don't like those two QB's.......:ha:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

THThunder - RollTide - who is soon to be on everyones ignore list - is the biggest Peyton Manning fan around.
    The unsolved mystery about him is why he claims to be a titan fan when all he does is bash the team and blow his load over Peyton any chance he gets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar