mcnabb vs young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

in mcnabb's first four starts he attempted 105 passes, completing 51 which is 48% for 465 yards 3 tds and 2 ints.

rushing yards 154 rush's 0 tds

in vince's first four starts he has attempted 90 passes, completing 44 which is 48% for 466 yards 3 tds and 3 ints.

rushing yards 99 yards 2 tds

hmmmm :suspect:

2. Why the hmmmmmm, I don't care much about these stats to be honest...

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Please don't compare Vince to McNabb......let's hope for better. McNabb is like McNair, sometimes you get a great game, other times he makes the worst mistakes. At least Vince so far has been consistent and hasn't made the big mistake yet.

4. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Vince Young will be better than McNabb and McNair!

Lets all pray for that!

5. exactly canadian, and the thing is he can run as fast as vick, yes as fast, and is much more accurate (sorry for the vick comparison, but mcnabb isnt good enough to compare to vince, and vick just has speed to compare not an arm)

6. Nine

Nine Starter

I'm just waiting for the day when every young rookie QB's numbers are compared to those of Vince Young. :D

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

8. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i think he's as fast too... after 10 yards... he doesnt accelerate as fast.. but he is prolly alot harder to tackle... the day i look forward to is when we finally reach the playoffs again and vince puts it all on the line against some defenses... he has the ability to shrug off big men now and break arm tackles... i wanna see him lower his shoulder to get the TD

9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

:suspect: You have got to be kidding.. Right???:irked:

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

For a moment there during the Vick Vince fast as fast Dr Suess thing I thought I was having a reality inversion. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar