McNabb to Redskins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vy102000, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ok.

I'll trump your nothings with this: Who has the most recent playoff win? Shanahan.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Gotcha.

I disagree though particularly about Reggie. I think he's pretty good. He's just not a true running back, he's a hybrid RB/WR. But I think his role is pretty important for the Saints style. I think they would be noticeably worse without him, unless they acquire a replacement with his unique skill set.

Maybe you guys are right. I had forgotten about Portis's concussion. I still think Portis, LJ, Willie Parker is an upgrade over Portis, Betts, whoever. I think Parker could surprise, only 98 carries last year, only 29, and only 2 years removed from 1300. I wouldn't bet on him turning it around, I just "could" see it happen and it wouldn't shock me.

They just need to draft a OT. And I thought they could trade Campbell but they will just rescind his offer and he will sign wherever.

If they trade AH they are CRAZY unless they could get a very good O-line or a 1st rounder. I know the popular opinion is he will suck until a contract year, but I say if they are in playoff contention he gets serious at the end of the season, I think he'll play hard for a potential ring.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not really saying much. He is 1 - 5 in his last 6.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think he'd be any different with Vince Young or Drew Brees to be honest.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

No, the team killer in their SB appearance was ANDY REID . Watch that moron standing there perusing the Subway take-out menu while the clock ticks away... they had plenty of time to win that game. He should have been fired before he left the stadium.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Honestly, this shouldn't be such a big debate.

Shanahan > Zorn
    McNabb > Campbell
    LJ & Parker > Betts
    '10 Skins > '09 Skins

The Redskins are alot better now. But that's what it looks like every year and look what happens. Shanahan is a legit coach, alot better than Zorn. He has so much more exp. than Zorn. McNabb is way better than Campbell. LJ+Parker are better than Betts. It's not that hard guys.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

Im no GM but you probobly shouldnt trade your pro bowl qb to a team within your division!! If football is a business, you just gave your competitor some competitive advantage over you! IMO McNabb has won games in the NFL, and kolb doesnt have much experience and in the nfl its "What have you done for me lately". As for philly fans, they will never be happy IMO. I won't feel sorry for them if they dont win too many games this year because they did it to themselves.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Willie Parker is done. If anyone is counting on him, well don't.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This is very true. Coaching blew that one.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Very true, stupid move on Philly's part. Andy Reid blew this one big time, Kolb ain't nothing special and isn't half as good as Donovan and Philly will rue the day they shipped him to DC.

I won't feel sorry for them at all. They screwed themselves on this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar