McGahee Mix?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

"The Jones trade puts the Buffalo Bills in a tough spot. They really do want to trade Willis McGahee, who is entering the final year of his contract. The best they are going to get is a third-round pick but they better move fast to get a trade. Teams are filling up their running back spots. The Jets, Texans and Broncos are no longer buyers. They got their backs. The Raiders aren't going to get a back after re-doing Jordan."

McGahee and Lenbudah? I'd buy some tickets! :))

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he could always to go the packers.

3. Dangermode

Yeah, that's pretty much one of the last teams looking for a starter. I bet we could get Rhodes/Dillon/McGahee for alot less now that most teams have filled their needs. Maybe there is something to this strategy?

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

McGahee has burned the bridges too. I think he's definately being traded. But he doesn't control who he goes too. The Bills do. So it's moot. He could be traded to a team looking for a backup or an upgrade. We obviously will be forced into making the best offer as he starts for us, but the Bills still control his fate.

If we get McGahee tho', we are saying that White is never going to start here. Cause McGahee is long term solution. Not a one time thing. He has only one year left I think, but He'd be coming here long term if he comes.

I don't think he would like Green Bay cause of the weather. But the team itself has more prpospects than the Bills. Rodgers will be starting soon. That said, the Titan are preferable. Better weather, Better young qb, and a closer atmosphere to Miami hurricane style that he is looking for.

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I could go for that trade happening, just depends. Who would we give up in the deal??

6. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

One man's trash is another man's treasure.... can it happen twice?

I wouldn't mind doing it but, like Zell said, who would we give up?

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

While that is true, do you really think someone looking for a backup/rbbc guy would be willing to outbid someone looking for a starter/featured back?

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We'll bring in someone, there are a lot of acceptable solutions on the market, and fewer needs. I would be very happy if we traded for Mcgahee, but would be ok with Rhodes or Dillon as a backup. Isn't Duckett on the block?

9. There is zero chance we trade for McGahee

10. Dangermode

The rumor is the Bills are looking for a third but have yet to get any takers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar