McCarthy makes interceptions a staple of his game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 21, 2012.

1. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Speaking of Casey...never heard anything about his injury. But yeah the D looked good last night and McCarthy is the freakin man.
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Did anybody else notice the hits last night?? Damm. I thought a couple of those guys weren't gonna get up. Especially both of the Skelton brothers. Our defense was hitting like I haven't seen in a long time. I give a lot of credit to Gray for that. He called out Griffin and made an example of him last season. Griff seems to have responded and the rest of the defense has the same attitude. I really want to see the 1st unit play a whole game. I think by the 4th quarter they'll demoralize the Pats offense.

How does Gronk take a hit? I have a feeling McCarthy has something waiting for him.
  3. TurdFerguson

TurdFerguson Camp Fodder

McCarthy is a beast. Its fun watching the guy out there terrorizing offenses. His stat line from last nights game was just silly. He always seem to be in the perfect position to make a big play. he'll be a household name soon enough playing like that.
  4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He looked alright on the sidelines. I think it might have been his shoulder or arm. He was just shaking it off when I saw him. He looked like he could've gone back in.

We're gonna need Casey for NE. I want Brady's head.
  5. acqua7

acqua7 Starter Tip Jar Donor

McCarthy = McBeast
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Like I said yesterday, McCarthy is a gift from God.
  7. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

He plays a lot like Patrick Willis...who happens to be from my area. Hard hitter, great coverage man, same number.
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Loved what I saw from the first unit D last night. I just hope this is normal, and not a product of the shitty cardinals. Either way, great pressure, huge hits, and a nose for the ball. McCarthy went beast mode, loved it.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

We should have all our LB's wear No.52
  10. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

So are we gonna make that nickname stick after chat yesterday? McBEAST!