Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

McCarthy makes interceptions a staple of his game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 21, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

ProfessorD Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $801
    Speaking of Casey...never heard anything about his injury. But yeah the D looked good last night and McCarthy is the freakin man.
  1. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84
    Did anybody else notice the hits last night?? Damm. I thought a couple of those guys weren't gonna get up. Especially both of the Skelton brothers. Our defense was hitting like I haven't seen in a long time. I give a lot of credit to Gray for that. He called out Griffin and made an example of him last season. Griff seems to have responded and the rest of the defense has the same attitude. I really want to see the 1st unit play a whole game. I think by the 4th quarter they'll demoralize the Pats offense.

How does Gronk take a hit? I have a feeling McCarthy has something waiting for him.
  2. TurdFerguson Camp Fodder

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $53
    McCarthy is a beast. Its fun watching the guy out there terrorizing offenses. His stat line from last nights game was just silly. He always seem to be in the perfect position to make a big play. he'll be a household name soon enough playing like that.
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84
    He looked alright on the sidelines. I think it might have been his shoulder or arm. He was just shaking it off when I saw him. He looked like he could've gone back in.

We're gonna need Casey for NE. I want Brady's head.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Ad Eliminator for Tip Jar Donors

Brown
    Moolah:
    $103
    McCarthy = McBeast
    STW Chris and ncaalover12 high five this.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,494
    Like I said yesterday, McCarthy is a gift from God.
    • Tip Jar Donor

ProfessorD Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $801
    He plays a lot like Patrick Willis...who happens to be from my area. Hard hitter, great coverage man, same number.
  5. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,708
    Loved what I saw from the first unit D last night. I just hope this is normal, and not a product of the shitty cardinals. Either way, great pressure, huge hits, and a nose for the ball. McCarthy went beast mode, loved it.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,494
    We should have all our LB's wear No.52
  7. STW Chris Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $198
    So are we gonna make that nickname stick after chat yesterday? McBEAST!