McCarthy hosting clinic Saturday

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titans Insider, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans linebacker Colin McCarthy is hosting a free football clinic in Brentwood on Saturday designed for high school football players who want to improve their overall skills training. Several spots still remain open.

The clinic will be held at Quest Sports Center in Brentwood from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. and will focus on training high school athletes for college combines.

“I wanted to share the opportunity to work with high school athletes in the area to provide training and encouragement,” McCarthy said. “There isn’t a clinic like this in Tennessee and I was able to participate in something similar when I was in high school. I saw it as a real advantage and I want to give the same opportunity to these athletes who want to take their training and knowledge to the next level.”

The clinic is open to student athletes (sophomores, juniors and seniors) in the region with a recommendation from their high school football coach. For more information, call 615-669-6058, email [email protected] or log on to www.ColinMcCarthyNFL.com Events page.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

inb4 crutches joke.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm not sure why McCarthy is giving back to this clinic anyway, he already pays all their bills with the numerous injuries he's had over the past couple of years.

tl;dr

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I bet it's just a recovery session.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar