Mayweather vs Pac-man

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Dee, Feb 25, 2015.

?

Who do you have winning this fight?

Poll closed Apr 25, 2015.
  1. Floyd Mayweather(47-0)

68.8%
  2. Manny Pacquiao(57-5-2)

31.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

So now Pacman is claiming injury is the reason he couldnt fight.
    You go from "we won" to "well I was injured and it caused me to lose"....
    Fact is, he was not busy enough, not even close to busy enough, he needed to throw atleast double the punches Mayweather threw to even stand a chance.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So yall didn't enjoy your clown glove fighting?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It was all over the internet that the fight time was 10:30 and big fights always start later than scheduled. We didn't arrive at our friends house until 9:30.

I watched the 2nd Leonard vs Duran fight from 1980. Very similar in a lot of ways but i had to remind myself that Leonard was 24 at that time. Mayweather is 38.

We can invoke names of fighters who had speed and skills like Pernell Whitacker, Ray Leonard, Ali. None of those guys were anything like that at 38. Mayweather is in a class of his own as a defensive fighter.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yeah Mayweather is the best defensive fighter in boxing history. I don't care for his style due to the lack of excitement in his fights, but he's beat everyone he's ever fought fair and square. He's a truly great champion.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah he is truly an amazing boxer. Just a shame he's such a PoS.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who is Mayweathers last fight against?

7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Pretty sure it will be against some chump.
    I could see him even going after someone so bad that he could end his career with a KO or TKO. He should have his last fight in the lightest weightclass he can cut down.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

why would he cut that far? Cutting takes alot out of people.

I want to see him fight in the 140ish range. I think he said he is naturally 147, he fought lastnight at 145??

I think he is going to fight this British guy. Not Khan tho. Cant remember the dudes name.

9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

That wouldn't be a fair fight.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

It is impressive that he still manages to retreat from his opponents as quickly as always..

Although I do find his fighting style disgusting.. it's effective none the less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar