Mayweather vs. Guerrero

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titantrusince82, May 4, 2013.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed May 4, 2013.
  1. Mayweather

100.0%
  2. Guerrero

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Yet Mayweather still doesn't want to fight him, LOL at no reward when that's what everyone wants to see.

MMA is holding itself back, needs to stand up more. When your golden boy (GSP) is the most boring fighter on the planet, your sport isn't going anywhere.

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I don't like Mayweather, and I think he ducked Pacman. Canelo Alarez will put him to sleep, If he is not careful.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Every king's reign comes to an end. No matter your feelings (personally, I hope some real bad sh#t happens to him. Beating your kids mom right in front of them? Then laughing in interviews?)
    you can't deny the dude is a once in a lifetime type fighter. He is absolutely an incredible boxer.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Mayweather was without question ducking Pac IMO. That said, I do think Mayweather would beat him at this point. But a couple years back? Man, that would've been an excellent fight. And it was a fight that the sport sorely needed. I think Mayweather's ducking of Pac will never be forgotten. And at the end of the day I think it's going to hurt his legacy.

As for boxing being dead. It's tough to argue against it at this point. But I really think it will make a comeback. The heavyweight division just hasn't had a true star in so long. And I also think MMA is a bit of a fad. Okay, "fad" probably isn't the right word. I'm sure it will always be around. But I have a feeling it's peaked and I just don't see it being this big for very long.

Of course I'm admittedly biased. I grew up a big boxing fan and I just never have been able to get into MMA... at all.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol @ trying to hype MMA while claiming boxing is dead... At least boxing was big at some point. Will MMA ever be half as big?... It's already falling off. Dry-humping entertained people for a few years, but got old real quick.

G-Mo you're terribly confused about Mayweather ducking Pacquiao...

Pac-man wouldn't do the drug test. And for a very valid reason. Everything had to be done on Pac-Man's conditions... Mayweather obliged- just with the stipulation that Pac had to take the drug test. Pac refused... serveral times...

Do you know why people think Mayweather ducked? (and the ONLY reason)

Mayweather is the "bad" guy. And Manny is the Karaoke singing "lovable" one.

Freddie Roach knew the moment PacMan fought Floyd would be the day PacMan's career ended. So did Manny. So did anyone that actually knows boxing- and ESPECIALLY Floyd Mayweather knew.

So... instead Manny fought JMM over and over, got his ass kicked 3 times by the guy Floyd dominated....

but Floyd ducked... that's really hard to believe, all things considered...

6. Deuce Wayne

Boxing needs an overhaul. Less weight classes.

The only reason boxing isn't huge right now in the US is because there isn't an American heavyweight killing people.

Boxing is only "dead" here.

Same reason Americans think soccer is lame. If we're not good at it- we act like it sucks.

So... since MMA is dominated by a bunch of hillbilly trailer-park poster-children, that's "Amurka's Sport" over boxing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

You serious right now?

"If he is not careful"... yeah. But Floyd IS careful. Every time.

Floyd isn't all talent. His instincts are unmatched, but dude's intelligence and work ethic somehow go unnoticed.

I'd say outside of Kobe Bryant, he's probably the hardest training athlete in sports. Maybe trains harder. No matter who his opponent is- the guy never lets off the gas when training.

It's going to take a lucky shot to beat Floyd. He'll have to make the mistake. And it's very unlikely we'll ever see it until he's truly old and loses his defenses.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Uh, I can confirm that soccer is ****ing boring and one of the worst sports ever created. Who the **** wants a soccer team in TN? lmao.

Move Manchester to TN and appreciate and be in awe how no sh#ts are given.

9. Deuce Wayne

Soccer will eventually be huge here. Especially with the turning on football.

Best sport ever. So you can shut'cho mouf.

Yaya Toure would start as our QB if he wanted to.

And soccer fans > Football fans.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I might would like soccer if I actually knew what the hell was going on. Never played as a kid and never bothered to learn the rules as an adult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar