may i get a quick tutorial on the Texan's defense?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

their pass d is worse and overall they're 31st, so what's your point?

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I really don't feel that any of it matters...this is two teams scrapping it out in the bottom of the barrel. It's going to be a battle of Who Can Suck Less This Sunday. Honestly, most NFL fans would choose watching grass grow over watching this game...it matters to no-one but us.

Commentary from the pundits is pretty useless here also...they'll look at stats and injury reports, but when a team has something to prove, the pundits are almost always proven wrong. The nice thing about their job is that there is no penalty for being wrong. ESPN compared them to weathermen this evening in that respect.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Check the front page of goTitans.com for a nice overview of the Cow's D.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

It means VY will have opportunity to win the game with his arm and we might not get 170 yards from Henry this week. However, last week Taylor had 84 yards rushing and Leftwich only had 125 passing. We will need to play well to win this game because it appears the Texans are improving under their new coach.

5. Fry

well, when he said the texans run defense was better than ours he wasnt lying. their 27th in the league to our 32nd, so it's not like they're stout by any means.

6. Overalls

Overalls Starter

And the same could be said about the Titans if my vocabulary was so basic that I felt the need to use the term.

7. Fry

i never said the titans defense was any good and wont argue that they are, because they arent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar