Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

may i get a quick tutorial on the Texan's defense?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,011
    their pass d is worse and overall they're 31st, so what's your point?
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,353
    I really don't feel that any of it matters...this is two teams scrapping it out in the bottom of the barrel. It's going to be a battle of Who Can Suck Less This Sunday. Honestly, most NFL fans would choose watching grass grow over watching this game...it matters to no-one but us.

Commentary from the pundits is pretty useless here also...they'll look at stats and injury reports, but when a team has something to prove, the pundits are almost always proven wrong. The nice thing about their job is that there is no penalty for being wrong. ESPN compared them to weathermen this evening in that respect.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    Check the front page of goTitans.com for a nice overview of the Cow's D.
  2. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,289
    It means VY will have opportunity to win the game with his arm and we might not get 170 yards from Henry this week. However, last week Taylor had 84 yards rushing and Leftwich only had 125 passing. We will need to play well to win this game because it appears the Texans are improving under their new coach.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,011
    well, when he said the texans run defense was better than ours he wasnt lying. their 27th in the league to our 32nd, so it's not like they're stout by any means.
  4. Overalls Starter

Moolah:
    $7

And the same could be said about the Titans if my vocabulary was so basic that I felt the need to use the term.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,011
    i never said the titans defense was any good and wont argue that they are, because they arent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.