Mawae signs too

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Raydawg, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree. With the departure of Hartwig we needed a center but to get one who has the experience and leadership capabilities of Mawae we really hit the jack pot IMO even if he only plays a couple of years.

2. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

He is one of the top 10 Centers in the league. Can you say that about Justin? I say we get 3 years out of him but draft his replacement this year or next. Center is an important position that makes O-Line calls. You can't have a franchise QB behind a scrub O-Line...He'll end up like McNair

3. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

Titansradio.com is good enough for me. Sure the link to the Press Conference will be up soon

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I thought we resigned Hartwig?? Mawae is much better than Hartwig, i'm confused.

5. danny

danny Guest

Mawae is a friggin animal. Did you notice how Curtis Martin didn't get 1,000 yards this year for the first time in his career. Mawae not being healthy had a lot to do with that. McNair, Brown, and Henry have to be grinning from ear to ear on this signing.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

So what does the O-Line look like?

7. danny

danny Guest

A helluva a lot better than it did yesterday

8. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

this is the one i looked at len pasq top 50 seen mawae at 50 seen we lost hartwig and thought it would be nice if the titans pick this guy up im am very happy with all our pick ups this year i had been a draft junkie for the past few years now im a FA junkie as we get to be a player...lol this might just be a fun year after all.

9. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Too funny:ha:

10. Mawae, too? Wow, that was outta nowhere. They are definately trying to save their jobs this year...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar