Mawae, Bulluck, and Hope Contenders for Pro Bowl Spots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Although none of them are leading at their respective positions, Kevin Mawae, Keith Bulluck, and Chris Hope are all in contention in the fan voting portion of the Pro Bowl selection process. Mawae is in second place among AFC centers, while Bulluck and Hope are third in the voting for outside linebacker and strong safety. There are ten days remaining for fans to vote. Selections are determined by votes of fans, players and coaches, with each group's vote counting one-third of the total.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Pac deserves to go for sure. Get to voting people!!!

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I've voted for Pac everyday for a week...haha

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

does it still count if you keep revoting though? Just wanted to say Chris Hope leads safties in tackling by a very large amount

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I voted for Pac , Bulluck , Hope , Henry , and Mawae. Pac better make it i voted like 1000 times for him. Ima get like 5 people to keep voting for him. This will be the first time in like 2 years that we would have a real player in the probowl and not an alternate.

7. Nine

Nine Starter

Meh....I stopped voting for the Pro Bowl after 2004, when Bulluck had arguably his best season ever, leading the league in tackles, and absolutely ran away with the fan voting.....but after the players' and coaches' votes were counted, KB didn't even get an honorable mention.

8. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

i just vote for every person on the team, does take awhile tho

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm wondering if Bironas will make a late run now?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it would be hard to beat out stover, who has missed like 2 out of 30 kicks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar