Matt Leinart on the trade Block.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wanted Vince since 2003. I was thrilled we drafted him. Never once did I doubt him. Can't wait for him to show to everyone what he's really capable of doing.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

until VY toughs out an injury and puts the TEAM ahead of Vince I am still a doubter, but I have no doubt he is currently the best QB on the roster.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm not even so concerned about his attitude. I'll be a believer when he puts together a full season. It's hard for me to be totally a believer of a QB who has never thrown 15 TDs in a season, and every year but one he's thrown more INTs than TDs. And last year he was 10 TD, 7 INT. He's not there yet. Without a top running game, It's hard for me to believe he wouldn't sink.

But if you asked me who I'd want to win me a game in the last 5 minutes, Vince would be in the top five. But I don't think he's the kind of guy you you can rely on to carry your whole team, for a whole game. He is serviceable, but I personally don't think he's anything to write home about. He's got it made, too. Most QBs would kill for our running game to do the heavy lifting for them.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Wow. Couldn't disagree more but whatever, think what you want. Dixon will be a journeyman backup in the NFL mark my words.

5. JCBRAVE

^It's marked, and I have a feeling you're wrong, but that's why we're here to begin with.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well if Leftwich starts the season for them I'd say that's a pretty telling sign that Dixon isn't that good. We all know Leftwich sucks.

7. JCBRAVE

^Lets see what happens.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I love being right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar