Matt Leinart Interviews Fisher on Why We Didn't Pick Him...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ML: Yes, Coach. But seriously, you were with the Steelers two years ago. Forget about that whole Super Bowl. If I had come out my junior year, would you have traded up?

KW: Thinking back, in my report on the quarterbacks, the biggest knock on you was that you're a lefty. It was going to be too hard to teach you to throw it righthanded. So we were a little down on you.
    :rotfl:

but what is this about a lucky coin? what? ooooh... lucky coin huh?
    Tennessee has gone through draft picks like a fat guy goes through toilet paper. Don't tell me about some lucky coin.

3. GoTitans3801

I like it that he just made up a back-story to get rid of Leinart.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Lemme see, R.O.Y. Vince Young has flown his receiving corps down to Texas to develope some chemistry meanwhile Leinart is spending his time doing sour grapes interviews with coaches who passed on him.
    Glad that coin flipped the way it did eh?

5. GoTitans3801

No kidding, I also enjoyed how most of the people he seemed bothered that he wasn't working out.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

best. observation. ever.

7. zackmann

zackmann Guest

ML: coach fisher, why didn't you pick me?

JF: because vince young is better.

:))

8. i saw that on espn last week, the coaches and everyone were just joking around with him

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

C'mon, he's just having a little fun. I'm sure Vince is going to be having fun in Houston outside of their practices.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

or more like..
    JF: Two words.. Vince Young.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar