Matt Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Why not?

"Here you go Matt: Chris Johnson, Kenny Britt, Jared Cook, Randy Moss. A newly improved defense thanks to the draft. You have two years, win us a Super Bowl and retire with a ring."

Sounds good and doable to me. He looked real good against the Saints, and give the right weapons could probably lead our team to the playoffs. That would also give us a great opportunity to find and groom a replacement for after he's gone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He'd be an upgrade over KFC, no doubt.

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I'd still prefer McNabb, but why not? He's been bit hard by the injury bug the past couple seasons, if he can get the leg/back issues under control............who knows?

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I'd be an upgrade over KFC. So do you think we'll actually go looking for a QB to start next season? Or do we just resign KC for 40% of his last contract and hope for the best (which, given those circumstances, would be 6-10)?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

yea he would be better than KC. i have him as our number 2 option behind McNabb. i think they might be hesitant to let him go if they have a decent game against chicago

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

If you only watched on Saturday, I can see how you would say this...

If you've watched the Seahawks several times over the last few years, eh.......

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No way we go get both guys, that'd be ridiculous. Either would be fine, the question is, will we get anyone? Or just ride it out with Sims Rusty and KFC?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wouldn't be surprised if Seattle tried to re-sign him based on the Saints game (although see what he does next week)

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Upgrade to KC. I doubt he'll leave Seattle, and if he has too... he'll retire.

10. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

no no no. what i ment was if we cant get McNabb we should get Hasselbeck

with fish as coach i would not be suprided if our 3 QBs were simms, rusty and KC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar