Matt Hasselbeck vs winning teams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

BUT BISCO, VY THREW IT FOR 400 YARDS!!!! (and how many ints?)

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

:sad2:

3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

True but I don't think its really fair for any of us to call someone we don't personally know a headcase. Who knows what problems this guy had growing up or if he has some sort of learning disability. Kind of like the qb that was on the 9ers a few years back who was very talented but couldn't make the roster due to having a learning disability. I met Vince in person and he seemed like a really nice kid. It would have been nice to see him with a coach that didn't pick his butt buddies over the obviously more talented player. This is where I stop discussing this matter and all I have to say to those who will argue for KFC is look at the stats when they were both here in 2010. The reason I'm stopping is bc these discussions get way out of hand and oh yea I'm ruining this thread as we speak. SORRY!!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

once the qb is out of the pocket you are allowed to push receivers, bump them or what ever, you just cant tackle them or hold them!

5. amy

amy Starter

It takes an entire team to win and the same to lose.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh yea? Guess that explains why Ryan Mouton is still employed.

[​IMG]

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Mouton is like a combo of Reynaldo Hill and Calvin Lowry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar