Matt Hasselbeck sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hasselbeck's stats the past 4 games: 80/131, 691 yards, 1 TD, 5 INT.

That's Rusty Smith bad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Occupy LP Field??

3. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Stupid Quotes

“I’ve probably got to find a way to bring more energy to our team,” Hasselbeck said. “Because we’ve been really flat. It seemed like (the Colts) wanted it more than we did. I don’t think that’s the case.”

Wow you think you might wanna do that?? What a relief to know you should probably do something besides suck on the field

“Certainly I don’t want to make excuses for anything,” Hasselbeck said. “But I’m not where I normally would be (physically). But I don’t think that’s why we looked so bad today.”

You're hurt and you should have told coach you weren't rdy to go but instead screw the playoffs im in baby..you're right we didn't look bad you did, when you threw your two picks and a ROOKIE came in again and made you look like a broke down old man that needs to retire.

"Jake Locker immediately led the Titans on their only touchdown drive of the game, and he marched them to the Indianapolis 6 on his second drive before turning the ball over on downs, but the Colts went on to a 27-13 victory."

Locker did more in the half a quarter than you did the entire game checkdown king. Somehow when he was in the game people were open not named CJ...amazing isn't it...

“I threw it to C.J. like he was a receiver,” Hasselbeck said. “That (kind of pattern) is not something running backs do a lot, so I need to be better there. I have to help him.”

wow throw CJ under the bus? How about you throwing it to him 20 times before that because you can't read a defense or complete a pass more than 10 yards to anyone. CJ probably said "damn is anyone else open or what stop throwing it to me they know I'm getting it"

“It was just a bad throw,” Hasselbeck said. “I didn’t step into the throw.”
    You didn't step into any throw all night, wait the ROOKIE did step into his throw how odd

“He always gives us a spark,” wide receiver Damian Williams said of Locker. “He’s a heck of a competitor. Obviously he’s a playmaker. When he gets an opportunity, he takes advantage of it.”

This is the team saying MH sucks and so does Munch for playing him sorry fans Munch is a Fisher lover

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That's why you don't pay attention to post game quotes..

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    The anger is strong in this one
    Come too the dark side razorman

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Before you get too excited on Locker, he was playing prevent defense.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

People keep saying this as a reason why Jake has looked good thus far, but I don't really understand the logic behind it. Prevent defenses are basically designed to defend deep passes, meaning you can pick up small/intermediate yardage pretty easily. However Locker hasn't just been throwing little dink and dunk 5 yard passes, when he's in there he's throwing it deep, and still connecting, despite playing prevent defenses, which to me is impressive.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ponies were in their 'normal' cover 2 but they were back about 5-10 yards deeper than normal. But yes it did allow those 10ish yard outs for free

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Regardless of the defense he was playing against, he is capable of carrying this offense.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Oh I agree.

Hasselbeck should not have started. We will never know how that decision was made. But it was obvious in the first offensive series he was hobbled. It did affect the game as MH could not get outside the pocket and could not wait for multiple reads forcing many checkdowns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar