Masters 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Riverman, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

?Huh? Honestly not sure what you're talking about. My response to DW was simply because he was saying golf wasn't fun. He obviously didn't know how to play it a way that was.

Oh- and check the thread. My prediction was Snedeker or Adam Scott to win. Snedeker folded like a lawn chair.

What an amazing finish. That was an example of why I think the game of golf is so great. It is a truly global sport for all ages. It requires focus, determination, mastery of emotion, creative shot making in addition to precise physical skill.

Congrats to the Aussie's. It's been long overdue that they are recognized as a Master's champion. Scott seems like a great dude. (Unlike Greg Norman who is a total dick.)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Young dane at 6th - decent.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm just saying there is no point in going into a discussion about the Masters to say "golf sucks and is boring!"

I don't waste my time going into college basketball threads or NBA threads and talk about how boring I find the end of a basketball game. Foul/Free throw Foul/ Free throw... yawn. If people want to discuss I don't have to go into the thread just to whine about the sport.

4. Alex1939

Really exciting finish. I really enjoyed this Masters particularly Sunday. It wasn't pretty with all the rain, and a lot of bad shots to finish too. Couldn't believe it when Cabrera and Snedeker both went in the creek on 13 (i think it was).

And Cabrera ALMOST had that chip in for the win.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It was a crazy finish. I like Scott, but I really hoped that fellow Titans diehard Snedeker could win.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That wouldn't have won it... Scott made the next shot to win.

If Cabrera made his final shot, they would've been tied and the playoff would've continued.

7. Alex1939

Wait, didn't they both chip on 18? And Cabrera's almost went in for a 3 and the win. They both made 4 and went on to hole 10.

Hole 10, Scott made the putt and Cabrera missed it.

I know I didn't have that much to drink yesterday.

8. RavensShallBurn

I thought you were referring to the final hole, but that wasn't a chip. I wasn't paying attention when I quoted you.

I wouldn't say Cabrera's almost went in... it was like 3 feet away on the one you're talking about.

9. Alex1939

I really don't know what you are talking about but I am talking about the chip that basically went right over the cup that would've won him the masters on the first playoff hole.

Here this settles it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/golf/22147960

Both came up slightly short of the 18th green on the first extra hole and Cabrera, playing first, almost holed his chip and tapped in from a foot for a four.

Feel free to deposit some Moolah in my account for making me look this up for you. :yes:

10. RavensShallBurn

I transferred the moolah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar