Mass Effect (trailers)...Halo 3 has a tag team partner.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

There were sci-fi shooters before Halo. This looks like it'll blow the previous Halos out of the water, and actually seeing footage for Halo 3, it looks like it'll blow Halo 3 out of the water as well.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's not hard to blow Halo out of the water. Just make a game with a half interesting storyline and similar online.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Halo's considered the GOAT. Many people bought the 1st gen xbox for Halo alone, and many bought the 360 just because of Halo 3. Yeah, it's pretty hard to blow Halo out of the water. :)

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well people are stupid. Halo 1 was the most dull, repetitive game I've ever played and didn't add a single new thing to the gaming industry. Only cool or fun thing about the game was racing the buggies.

"Fractured" looks a little lame at this point. While I appreciate what I assume to be a serious physics engine, I don't see how it can drive a game in of itself. It would probably be popular with the online crowd, at least for a while.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

by who? X-Box fan boys?

Sony fan boys consider Metal Gear or God of War the GOAT.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

That looks wicked.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It does, could be a real break through especially with environment interaction.

10. i watched those trailers of mass effect, and all i can say is WOW, that game looks incredible, i really want to get it when it comes out, the ability to combine ur weapons with different skills just fascinates me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar