Mason - Do you want him back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeah mason back .....sounds good...ill go find his jersey somewhere in my closet and throw it on as soon as i hear the news....proud supporter of D-Mase...

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mason and jackson...

Big difference there. Jackson is 4 years younger and has a more attractive contract that will be about $1.5M less in cap hit. I would give a third rd pick for jackson but a 4th at most for mason. Mason is already 33 years old and isn't worth making a long term committment.

If we did draft a WR in rd 1 mason would be a good guy to fill that starting role for a year until the new stud is ready. Mason is also a solid role model for young WRs.

Mason might only have one more 800-900 yard season left in him while jackson probably has several.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea id definatly take Jackson over Mason simply because of age and morale, but if we could get mason, why not right?

4. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

are the seahawks even shopping jackson?

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I'd be willing to trade a bag of balls for him. I personally didn't like his attitude when he left and followed some of his other teamates. Why bring in someone we had already, I'd rather go in another direction. Guess things didn't pan out as expected with the purple and black DMase eh, shucks.. ha..

I'll pass...

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

because he's easily better than anyone we have?

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Still would rather go in a different direction. He's NOT a game changer, especially right now. Right now he would be a nice third down receiver...don't forget he's a few years older now then when he was here last, PLUS he is tarnished from the purple and black. We would look dumb bringing him back, sorry.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont see how upgrading your roster at a position of need makes you look dumb. i think paying a guy who had 4 catches last year $1 mil makes you look dumb.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

we wouldnt look dumb because 2 years ago we couldnt afford him cuz we had mad cap problems now we can, i see intelligence in this move if we can get him for a 4th or 5th rounder.

10. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

:werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar