Mason - Do you want him back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

hes definatly gonna be a #1 on our team...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:eh?:

he had 4 straight 1000+ yard seasons.

3. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

precisely why we should bring him in or i see brandon jones and our tight ends gettin a whooooooooole lotta balls this season

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

If he's running ten yard routes, I'd take that all day.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

We had many of those when he was here.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Nope...as much as I hated to see him go...he is not the player he once was and personally I did not like the way he took shots at the Titans after he left.

He just does not fit this team any longer.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

where are we getting this information from because ive heard nothing of the ravens even considering shopping him.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thats just another thread..... is there any conclusive evidense of this? written published document?

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:yell2:The irony lies in that McNair has taken more hits than Timothy Leary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar