Marty Mornhinweg

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thepoonerboy, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Did the author of this thread even know that this guy was a head coach before? I don't think he knew.

To be fair he did take over a Lion's team at a time when their offensive talent was in decline. Herman Moore an outstanding player for many years was at his end and Jermaine Crowell had declined badly after a knee injury. Those 2 guys along with Morton were a real solid group at one time.

Morningwig also had to deal with the transition to a rookie QB in Joey Harrington in 2002.

We need a defensive minded coach not the offensive guy.

2. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

Evidence for what? Maybe you don't understand the point of me making this thread. It was to put out some names of Offensive minded coordinators. I need to support evidence behind why I did that? Well, because our team needs a new coach and I believe we should find someone with a philosophy on scoring first. I want too hear you guys come up with people too and discuss it amongst each other. So there is your "Evidence" Counselor.

3. thepoonerboy

Wouldn't it be better to find an Offensive guy who could teach this team to score? Then we could promote Washburn to Defensive Coordinator where he belongs.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Washburn is NOT DC material. He needs to stay with the D-Line.

5. thepoonerboy

Why? I would like to see what kind of philosophy he would use.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I've been saying that for years
    and then came Cucky ... that's working out hmmmm?

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

why not. VInce could always end up in New England

8. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

We do?

9. thepoonerboy

Vince can make all the throws a West Coast offense asks for. He would need to get better at quick reads but I think under a coach who believes in him he can prosper. Then we have Chris Johnson, Kenny Britt, and maybe resign Moss. We don't?

10. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Assuming Washburn would still be around. I have no idea who is or isn't a coach that would leave with Fisher, but you also have to keep in mind that a NEW coach would have his guys too. Fisher leaves, it is all up in the air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar