Markelle Martin set to practice Wednesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

My assessment from the half a dozen or so times I watched him in college...

Always goes for the big hit. Sometimes people bounce off him and sometimes he whiffs. He makes some amazing open field tackles, but it is the same thing. He'll dive for the guy instead of wrapping him up 2 yards later. He seems to be easily fooled playing zone. He'll bite on play fakes, try to jump routes, etc. He goes for the big hit instead of the interception.

He could be great if he could dial some of that back a bit.

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Is he a SS or Free?

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He was a free in college.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Of course you can draft a guy with an injury in the 6th rd if you think he is a 4th rd caliber prospect. Even if he came to camp at 100% he was not going to play much.

He is still only our 4th safety.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who is everyone? Every team passed on him at least 5 times.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You think we will get that desperate?

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Babineaux is not good. We overrated him because we finally got Chris Hope out of there.

I mostly see it happening because by the end of the year, we won't be fighting for playoff contention and we'll try out our young guys... and this guy can play.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Oh, I know how bad Babineaux is. And I pretty much knew the answer before I asked. Just sad that we will be desperate enough to try out a late round rookie who started the season on the PUP list.

:cuss:

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Again, rather see what RoJo and Babs can do. I'm so tired of watching Griffin miss plays. You guys calling out RoJo for being in his 3rd year, but he's never seen the field. What's Griffin's excuse, he's a 2-time ProBowler and sucks worse than all of them!!

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Again, Rojo is terrible. We've already seen that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar