Mark Schlereth says...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he wont, he cant, he dont care either

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What in the world did you Google search to find those broads?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just make sure you have safe search on is all Im saying - lol

I thought it funny that red teddy chick totally obscured a fireplace

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Yeah but is he one of those Chris Collinsworth types that glorifies his own position?

i.e. because they're OL, there's no way it's their fault. Any RB who does badly is doing badly because of what they did, OL should never be blamed because that's what I did.

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Just how long will it take before they break the glass pull the alarm and make it loud and clear that Chris Johnson is horrible and must be replaced?

There is no heart,drive,pride or ambition there anymore.The man got paid and the hunger is gone.

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I think it's kind of pushing it to say he's not even trying out there. I have seen a few plays where he has been lazy or should have done more but for the most part he's at least running hard. Munchak even said if there was ANY player who he felt wasn't trying his hardest out on the field they definately wouldn't be on the field. He's looked "lost" more than not trying.

7. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Either one of the two will probably be going through CJ's head if he's benched any part of a game:

1. Get fired up and prove to everyone you still got it
    or
    2. Act like you care and say the "right" things post game to the media, but on the inside you don't care because you got paid.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

So what if he hasn't...it's not like he needs to...they all pretty much look the same. :gag:

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I bet that chick in the red could open a hole big enough for CJ to run through...lol

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Only after you starve her for a week and play with boxes of Twinkies as your linebackers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar