Mark Schlereth says...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

bench CJ and start Ringer...

I TOTALLY AGREE!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

"He has not looked good at ALL" - Mark Schlereth

I hope CJ is paying attention as to what the media is saying about him.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Funny story on this guy (may have heard it)...apparently he used to soil his uniform pants to make him more threatening to DLineman LOL...

Too bad he can't still play.

I think that the time for this switchout may be coming unless something changes, but probably not this week yet.

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

He isn't even saying bench him for the whole game, bench him for the start. If CJ is ANY kind of competitor then that is a slap in the face. It should be a wake up call...if he doesn't get it then, then I am safe to say we just wasted 30+ million

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't see an outright benching happening anytime soon since we just backed up the Brinks truck for him not two months ago. But SOMETHING must be done. Leave CJ as technically "the starter" but at least split the carries with Ringer and/or Harper and just see what happens.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I feel like these days, most Titans are out there for a check. Back when Steve and Eddie played, I really believed they played because they loved the game and their team.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 7
  7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Not a bad idea we should try it but Mark probably hasn't even watched a Titans game and is just piggybacking what everyone else says. Don't see why this tools opinion is so special we can all see that he hasn't been good.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I agree maybe giving Ringer and Harper more carries could be good for the running game. But I agree mainly that you don't completely bench a great player after 6 bad games. I would give each of the 3 a few carries early in the game, and whoever seems to have the most success, ride them the rest of the game.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think naming Ringer starter would be nice. Making CJ a healthy scratch would be a total ball tag, and it would probably light a fire under him.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You sound a bit too Fisher-like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar