Mark Ingram Anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ingram is the complete package, if he can be had for ~$3M/yr I'd like for us to add him. One less issue going into the draft next year.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

See, the problem is, while he could be had for that price by a contender, he will want half again as much to choke to this dumpster fire.

3. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

How do you figure? He hasn't done **** until this year. Albert Haynesworth anybody? I shouldn't even compare him to Albert Haynesworth. This season is only slightly above average for a rb and it's a career/contract year. No thanks!

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I like Ingram and wouldn't mind having him on our team. BUT...

the TWO things we need to focus on are difference makers! Get me 2 difference makers like a Justin Houston and Dez Bryant for example. I don't want 5 $3mil players who will be part time players when I could use that $15mil and have an all the time stud!!! And NO domestic Violence people and no one over 28 for big money.

Going towards free agency this might be the most stocked FA class ever. Of course, when you get your hopes up they will be dashed just as fast when a majority of those Super Stars get re-signed or franchise tagged. But there WILL be some Gems for us to take. Cut the fat and get us some steak!!!

And in case Webster is reading this...GET US A PASS RUSHER AND ANOTHER PLAYMAKER!!!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ingram has always done well (when asked to play). Until this year he was buried on the depth chart on a pass happy team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar