Mark Ingram Anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that goalline fumble was the worst play hes had as a Titan and Tennessee used the field position to score a 'continuation' TD.

better than having CBJ just stand in the backfield hoping soundwaves would propel him into the EZ

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Meanwhile....Hyde, Hill, McKinnon, West, etc

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i like Sankey but i thought he would be much more explosive, maybe he can become an Emmitt Smith type dude. At the moment I fail to see anything special about him. Maybe we get Gurley and say screw the passing game because our QB situation is a sherlock holmes mystery.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

it's all about that zone blocking scheme

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We aren't getting Gurley, don't be ridiculous.

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Kind of sucks that we had the pick of the litter at RB in the draft and have arguably drafted the guy whose been the least productive.

Obviously the whole pass heavy offense and inexplicable use of greene has hampered Sankey but Hyde and Hill look rather beastly.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

I am not giving up on Sankey yet.....hard to give him a fair grade when our offense is a wreck right now.

Falling behind in most games takes the ball away from him and having no QB to strike any fear allows defenses to just play man and stack the box.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree with @Oilers27 but sunday the game was close and Wizenhunt took the ball out of Sankeys hands in the exact situations one would think running was smart. Because of the horrible field position the STs gave the O handing the rock to a RB would seem like a reasonable option. Instead the Titans decided to throw the ball to TEs who did not make the initial 53 man roster.

Im not saying Sankey would have taken the Titans on his back and willed them to victory but I am saying he was not given that chance for some reason

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm always scared of picking up a player who has sucked his entire career, until it's his contract year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ingram is the real deal, unfortunately he's a RB, and no RB is worth a big contract.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar