Mark Barron

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Alex1939, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

The more and more I watch him the more he reminds me of Sean Taylor. He has great speed too Idk why ppl think that if you weigh 225 that your slow. He bait QB's from the deep half position well, is a rocket when coming up to play the run, and is very instinctive

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

A lot of people have Barron going to the Jets at 16, not sure if he'll slip because of his double hernia or not. The one thing that scares we it was a double hernia and in some cases it will re-tear.

Point being how do you guys feel about some of the other prospects:

Trumaine Johnson FS/CB
    Winston Guy Jr. S
    Harrison Smith S
    George Iloka S

In no order these are a few guys that stick out to me. Johnson has some character concerns which he could fall because of but is a good athlete that could play corner or safety. Smith is rocketing up boards and will be a second round pick. Guy is an overall play maker who I want us to draft in the 3rd or 4th. Iloka is bigger lanky production hasn't been their but has the tools if coach right can be picked up around 4th round and up.

Depending if we keep Griffin or not, I believe he is on the hot seat after being called out. We could end up picking up multiple safeties in this draft Someone like GUY, SMITH, TRUMAINE between 2-4 and getting a guy like Iloka, Jackson, Gideon.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Iloka looked pretty out matched doin one on one drills at the senior bowl. He's super lanky but doesn't shadow anything.

Guy is being talked about as a project player... We can't have a project.

Smith I have not checked out. But some have said as high as the first.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

John Glennon apparently frequents GoTitans. He wrote an article about Barron going to the Titans today.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...yssey=tab|topnews|img|Sports Tennessee Titans

And to everyone who's saying Barron is only an in-the-box safety, you can clearly see him matched up one-on-one in the slot against TEs.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmCX6Jxmjb8"]Mark Barron NFL Draft Analysis - 2010 Season - YouTube[/ame]

Barron was definitely abused by Auburn in 2010.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Well, he was actually injured during that game and could barely lift his arms above his head. Hence why one of Scam's TDs wasn't an INT.

7. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You know that little blurb was 100% speculative, right?

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Pats could seriously use Griffin. I can't even name their safeties... Chung and?

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea pretty much

Seriously you did answer your question.

The Pats had one of the worst pass defenses in the league. Griffin would be an upgraded over whatever they have. So yea, nice try at that sarcasm:sarcasm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar