Mariota Under Pressure

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Well it looks like starting Carr didn't work too well for you. Mariota got just under 28, Carr got just under 10. Being "cute" won me my week, I'd have lost with Carr.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

well, what did I tell ya? mariota all day over carr vs KC

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Well I was starting him anyway, so not so much what you told me lol. But yes, it played out as I expected.

Now the tough choice, do I ride the hot hand against a bad Colts defense... Haven't looked to see who Carr's playing yet.

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Jax

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I lost but I'm still in second overall. Carr is my ride or die QB. You stick with the consistent performer always IMO. Carr has had two pedestrian weeks but otherwise has been a top performer.

6. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Mariota has only had 2 pedestrians weeks as well. Other than that he has been solid to great in FF.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Mariota was super average the first four weeks of the season in FF and has come alive the last two. Mariota is #10 in points and Carr is #6. Take away Mariota's last two weeks and he is ranked much lower. I wasn't ready to bank on him being as great as he was going into Cleveland after tearing up a Miami team who had most of their roster in the training room.

I'm glad he's done well but I could have seen us getting out to an early lead and just pounding it play after play against Cleveland. My FF trust in Marcus is always slightly handicapped by our play calling which can limit his ceiling a lot of times. Carr had a dud. It happens. The rain didn't really help but after watching Ben throw it all over them I wasn't about to take Carr out who up until that point has been a stud minus an average outing against us.

8. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Funny thing is Mariota had awful games against the Raiders & Texans and yet we could have won both games

9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar