Mariota Strains Hamstring (Update: a go for MNF)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

he's missed 7 actually

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'm counting Preseason too as "time missed".

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Pretty good news, but if we lose the Miami game cuz he's out, it'll suck

Gotta take advantage of this 3 game stretch

4. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Phins, Colts, Browns, Bye, Ravens, Bengals

Should get 4 wins here, minimum. Would be a real downer to limp out of the gates on this stretch and lose.

Also, Jags @ Steelers and Chiefs @ Texans this week ... we have the most winnable game, and could realistically be a game up on the entire division, if we win.

Really hope Mariota can go. Even if he goes in knowing he has to stay in the pocket and is not a run threat, the defense doesn't know that ... just him standing in the pocket makes him a threat that the defense has to acknowledge and account for on their end.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

WELL TELL frakin' DLB about that strategy cause apparently the old koot has not heard about it

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wow. Now he'll really be throwing off his back leg now. I guess my dreams of him stepping into a throw will be deferred.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

These are where I'm at. I'm sure he'll play, and would have yesterday if the game was actually competitive. Loser Mularkey threw in the towel and didn't want to risk Mariota's health. I'd also be surprised if he didn't play next week.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

They showed him from behind Sunday and damn that uni looked like it just came out of the washer. Not a speck of dirt or grass stain on him anywhere.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

if he doesnt play mularkey has an excuse lmao

10. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

You could say the same about 29 other NFL teams. Back up QBs are a crapshoot.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar