Mariota Out for Texans Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oilers27, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Hmmm

Halo.. or Mettenberger?

Halo....... or Mettenberger......

yep Halo

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

People still play Halo?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Battlefront or Mettenb... know what?

Battlefront 1 or Battlefront 2..?

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

MOTHER****ER YES THEY DO

you still watch the titans so don't talk ;)

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Ha! You got me! :anon:

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

The last time I spent money to see the Titans play was the game in Houston where Locker got hurt on the first series of the game... sigh. You're experience won't be as bad as that day.

BTW, my wife took me and the kids to Houston and took them to a kids museum and some other place while I braved it solo. Gotta say, the Houston fans were cool to me, the guys next to me were great. No negative comments and I was rocking my authentic Eddie George jersey and Titans hat. I'm sure I was spared because we got pasted, they probably felt bad for me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. KTown84

KTown84 Starter

The problem I have with Whiz is that he just doesn't seem to ever make any adjustments or try anything different. At this point, all options should be on the table to turn this thing around.

8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I'll be driving, so the game will help pass the miles and time tomorrow.

Shame i finished my game of thrones audiobook today, won't have another till the 10th. Bleh. Nothing to distract me now.

9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

My first game was VY's rookie year when he ran for a game winning TD in overtime. I didn't have any problems with fans that game. Considering more than half the people there were in a Vince jersey or UT gear. Went to every game in Houston after that till the year Locker was drafted.

I went to the MNF game wearing my McNair jersey after he passed, got some pretty rude uncalled for comments. From what I saw, there were a lot of trash fans that night. Felt like a Philly/Oakland atmosphere.

I also saw a couple of female Titans fans get attacked by some drunk Texans fans after the win. But some Texan fans that aren't human garbage, came and took care of the situation.

10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

43-0..... ask GoT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar