Mariota best start for a rookie debut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

VY could play but he was far from a quick study. He was only getting more comfy in Titans system before the meltdown. Him not being a quick study and having an unorthodox skill set is why he didn't stick elsewhere. O yea, and a tad of possible black balling from Fisher.

2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Yea Fisher got other teams to not go after a "good" QB cause he... is friends with them??? Good QBs are hard enough to find but because Fisher needs a favor they're not going to improve their roster?

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I said a "tad" and "possible".

4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Mariota is love. Mariota is life.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Damn, cant wait to see a game that Mariota lights it up running.. I don't think there will be alot, but can see a couple 100yd games.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Lol

People arguing over VY again

8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Holy crap, like chris weinke! He never went anywhere in the nfl and he was a very high pick. I almost forgot about him.

9. .AirMcNair.

.AirMcNair. Special Teams Standout

Not that I'm saying he's incapable of it..but when did Mariota ever run over 21 mph in the game? That loss of yardage play near the goal line? Surely didn't seem all that fast given how easily the LB kept up with him(if I recall correctly), but maybe it was just the angle.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

might be on the lil run he had where he pump faked right spin and took off left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar