Mario signs with Buffalo

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Titans make it to the playoffs.

PM chokes as usual.

This board is going to be a pain in the A&&for the next 2 years with the "i told you so's" after he has a good game and the "i told you so's" after he has a bad one.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree with everything except for him being a bust. His sack per game average (since getting drafted) is #2 behind only DeMarcus Ware.

3. Alzarius

Link?

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

To what?

The MW contract or proof of Bud Adams cheapness?

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Please link or quit stating this as a fact. Again, I have only seen pure speculation. However I don't see every article ever so it's possible I've missed it. But if you can supply a legitimate link I'll shut up and give you your due. But I don't think you're going to find anything other than "Schefter tweeted the Titans MAY..." or "Lombardi tweeted the Titans COULD...."

6. Alzarius

Just dont like baseless assumptions being portrayed as fact.

Just like there is no link that the Titans were interested in Mario, just a lot of speculation, lots of people can put 2 and 2 together and figure it out. Not to say that those who disagree are stupid or anything.

Also funny to see that you are calling Adams cheap again, yet is about to give part of the franchise to get the guy he wants ;)

7. Alzarius

I dont have a link. Our front office doenst come out and say "we want this guy" (only Bud does that)

If you cant see how this conclusion is easily drawn though, I will dig for the links again and explain it. However if I do, I want a REAL reply, not just what your opinion is. I can find the links to support we were interested in Mario but you are nto going to find an article saying "WE WANT MARIO"

Asking for a smoking gun when everything is smoke in mirrors, is asking for a lot.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

well

I mean its not baseless going by the fact Mario was never brought in for one. No mention of him at all by our front office, only fan base and some talking heads, and Buds Adams historically not paying big dollar contracts is hardly baseless.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This could be true, but where did you "hear" this from, or are you assuming this?

10. Alzarius

Has nothing to do with what I wanted a link for. You said that Bud would not pay, I said link

I would agree up until the past 2 years. With what they gave CJ, and dwaht they are going to give Manning, its kind of hard to call Bud cheap right now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar