Marijuana Vending Machine

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That, is, awesome.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Pretty accurate. I'm always amazed by what goes on here.

People from here, (I'm a transplant year 3), have a fishbowl mentality about it too. You can't tell them anything. They see nothing wrong with any of it.

The state is so backwards. Back last year when Chick fil' A came out against gay marriage and every fat white Christian from California to the Virginia came out for their fried chicken intolerance, the Chick fil' A in Montgomery was so crowded they were handing out numbers for people to return at a later time to eat chicken and be bigots together.
    The city police had to shut down lanes of traffic and turn off stop lights for everyone to get to Chick fil' A.

Last year when the Predators were in the playoffs and one of the games came on NBC at 11:30am I was so excited because I rarely get to see them play on television.

I woke up early, got some beer and lunch. Had everything ready. Turned on NBC, the Montgomery NBC station was broadcasting a local church service.

I about ****. I called the local station to ask them WTF. A woman picked up the phone, I asked her why they were not showing a nationally televized hockey game and her reply was that "in Montgomery, Alabama Jesus trumps ice hockey." She said that **** to me on the phone. I went ballistic. She hung up.

This place is uhhhhhh so awful.

Everything closes at 10:00. Even bars.

Only things open late are ghetto ass clubs built in old closed down restaurants. I left work really late a couple months ago and drove past one downtown called The Rose. They had security there with machine guns slung over their shoulders. People were still lined up around the block to get in!

Exhibit A: uploadfromtaptalk1368555723546.jpg
    This **** happens here!

This asshat

is a representative and frequently hosts parties for other city and state officials at The Rose. They turn (white people away at the door BTW, my smart ass tried)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Alabama sounds like the New Jersey of the south. Once you pass thru NY into NJ, its reeks of sewage and ass.

Ive been to Florence AL but thats it, wasn't bad there.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

More fun from Montgomery -

Club G's is built in an old Ryan's Buffet Steakhouse. People get shot there.

The Mansion - The most popular spot in town. People get shot. It is built in an old CVS in a strip mall in the hood and they called it The Mansion, wtf

This video pretty much describes the situation here. The Onion is reported on seriously here.

Some of you complain about living in Nashville!?! STFU Anywhere in Tennessee is heaven compared to Alabama.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Isnt Honey Boo Boo from Alabama?

That alone is enough for me to disaffiliate them from our country.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

really, 2 pages and nobody has tagged me?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Georgia I here. BTW, is oral sex still illegal there? I remember during the 1996 Olympics the hotels had to put warnings in each room.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

and many bj's were enjoyed that day. Have fun buying new blankets (lol jk, they dont buy new blankets).

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Titans Eternal feeling neglected?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar