Marcus Vick WR for dolphins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Heard on Sirius that Dolphins made an offer to Marcus Vick to play WR. He is contemplating taking this offer versus playing QB for the Argonauts in the CFL.

I think this is a brilliant move on the Dolphins part to get a Antwan Randel El cheap for the next few years.

2. If he wants to play QB, he should go to the CFL, but otherwise he should take the WR offer, just look what happened to Randel El

3. I'd say they are dumb to offer him anything with all of his off the field issues...

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

You can always get a divorce you know...hah

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Will Canada let Vick into the country with his record?

6. They let in Lawrence Phillips...

7. maximus

maximus Starter

What team in their right mind would put Ricky Williams and Marcus Vick on the same team?

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

"In an interesting development, both QB Marcus Vick and RB Ricky Williams were arrested this afternoon before the game................................."

9. maximus

maximus Starter

and rumors about the development have Daunte Culpepper QB invovled as well. The event took place on Daunte's yacht not far off the Miami beach

10. i dont think that marcus vick is nearly as fast as randle el is tho, hes no where near as elusive as a lot of guys that i have seen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar