Marcus Vick arrested after pulling gun on teens

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Vick reportedly wanted to scare teens after taunts

RICHMOND, Va. -- Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, kicked off the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot.

Vick surrendered at the Suffolk magistrate's office after three warrants were issued for his arrest Sunday, Magistrate Lisa Noel said.

Vick, 21, was charged with three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and was released on $10,000 bond. He will be... ...Read More @ESPN

[​IMG]

2. TANK CALICO

TANK CALICO Guest

This kid went 0 to stupid in a few days didnt he?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

was i the only one who forgot we had the News Grabber?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

nah i forgot all about it as well until there were 200 unread posts and 100 of them were NewsGrabber ones.

5. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

you know this kid could have had it all. to me he is better than his brother(i know to some of you thats not much) but he is soo stupid. he has a better arm i just dont understand him

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

No way he has a better arm than Michael. I would say Michael Vick has the strongest arm in the NFL which is really freakish since he doesn't weigh half what some other qb's do. He is a better decision maker and probably more accurate, though...

7. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Yea, no way does Marcus have even close to the arm strength that Mike has. In this last season, Marcus did show that he was more accurate than Mike at the same point of Mike's career. Oh well, I don't think any of that matters now.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:spit:

you have got to be joking right ? or drinking ?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

who is stronger?

he has a rocket.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Nah, he has a cannon, and easily one of the, if not the, strongest arm in the NFL today. He's just not accurate with it, or with his mid-level throws. And no way Marcus was more talented than his brother. He could have made a good pro, but I don't think as good as his Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar