Marcus Mariota loses again x3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Wow another loss directly because the QB can't complete a pass nor even run for a first down. Osweiller had no problem on a 3rd and 20ish. MM8 is complete garbage, he can't even run and he is supposed to fast rofl? So if its not speed then he basically can't make a play either. Screw this guy. Please put in either backup QB. MM8 can learn in practice. I have never seen such an uncaring, unathletic, noodle arm in my entire life. High school qbs are more accurate. If i was a OL I would let people in hoping they hurt him so a real QB could come in....He is not a professional football player and needs to be benched.

razordaman
    This message by razordaman has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Troll x 8
    • Bullsh*t x 5
    • High Five x 1
    • LOL x 1
    • Boring x 1
    • Unreadable x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

can we ban this guy from makin threads?

• High Five High Five x 6
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Retardaman posts again x 3

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

More of the same crap. Plenty of blame to go all the way around. Blaming the QB solely is weak an inaccurate.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Not worth giving you the time of day..I hope this is the last comment

6. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

Say what you want about razordaman, but Mariota has yet to prove him wrong

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Nope, I'm sure his time is limited. I see this a lot with young qb's. Rob will pull the plug on this. Unfortunately for you devoted fans this season can't come to an end soon enough for him to do that.

This is a lot more than just Mariota. I started from post number 1 in the game thread. And the one common theme all through out. Is just how bad this coaching staff is. It's too bad this risky dink owner of yours didn't make the right move in the offseason and hire the right coach.

This franchise has two probs right now. The owner and the coaching staff. Everyone will suffer due to it.

Time to move on from another qb yet again. JRob needs to forget about the Rookie next year and bring in a vet.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 2
  8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This lose really pissed me off more so than the others

Mariota is on the hot seat

That INT was a major wtf moment

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

This team is more concerned about protecting him and keeping him healthy, than they are having an offense capable of scoring points.

To put salt in the wound, his play has been awful. This franchise is in a catch 22 right now.

You're damned if Marcus is hurt, but your damned if you have to run an offense built around keeping him upright and not moving the ball.

#10 Roscoes Wetsuit, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar