Marcus isn't an NFL QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

didn't like the offensive play calling at all and it didn't help this team in any way shape or form, This coaching staff is stupid and we should have kicked the extra point at the end to make the onside kick meaningful.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Let's just relax a little, it's the first game and we looked good first half and completely imploded second half. Everyone was happy and satisfied until the melt down and mistakes. MM8 knows he gave that game away.

Also, if you bring in another QB or new coaching staff in a year or two, you might as well trade him and get value. But I don't see that happening

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Mariota has to stop playing like a rookie. The INT was inexcusable.

This was his 13th start. He has to limit the big mistakes if the Titans have a shot at winning games. This team isn't good enough to overcome them.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

You can't have smashmouth in your moniker when you execute some "fake kneel, pass to the outside for a loss on 3rd and 1". Mularkey should have vetoed that call from Robiskie, or Marcus should have said **** this play and audible out to a run play. Esp. on 3rd and 1.

• High Five High Five x 7
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

completely agree i had no idea what that was all about and i thought we were going to ground and pound it on the vikings yet i felt like we played soft offense the entire game, then the meltdown.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We got behind because of him. How does he respond? The next series instead of gutting it up and showing some poise, he throws the ball behind the receiver and low on a 5 yard route, then throws the next ball over Sharpe's head. Not exactly leadership qualities. You see a lot of NFL QB's do this?

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

We COULD have Leonard Williams and Carson Wentz right now...

just saying.

It was one week and I would think Marcus would be fine except for "Erotic Smash Mouth" which sucks along with our sucky coaching. That option run play was a stupid play call.

8. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Look a pass over 20 yards that must be nice.....

• Boring Boring x 1
  9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

WOW GREAT THREAD

/killyourself

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Can we ban threads from people who are clearly mentally challenged?

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar