Marcus isn't an NFL QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meekmode

meekmode Starter

unfortunate that you had to retire all the nicknames that criticized his skillset.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

What if for some crazy reason, MM gets hurt and breaks his leg again? Do we panic and start looking for another QB in the draft? or still hold out hope

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I still think John will be looking for that surprise prospect in the late rounds. Someone like Trevor Siemien or a good game manager.

Mariota is still not his hand chosen qb. He will want his guy at the quarterback at some point (just so he can say thats his) and someone that can take the reigns in case Mariota goes down again.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd be shocked to not see the #2 an experienced vet.

If Mariota continues to improve, it'll make no difference to JRob whether he picked him or not.

It's also very possible the Titans job looked better to him because Mariota was on it.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

But what if JRob deep down believes in him about as far and as much as Willy Wonka and the er I mean TitansWillWin2 or even thee Grey Haired Ghost?!! Maybe he doesn't think he has the pro level mechanics. Or he is just too nice of a guy and just isn't the throwback kind of qb. He will be itching just like some these nitwits in this forum and he will in fact...

Want his own guy.

6. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

Derek Carr & Tyler Locket are twig legs too.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Franchise QBs never get injured

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Lol I guess Big Ben isn't one either

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You are putting too much into this "own guy" stuff. It is some coaches who think that way, not generl managers.

Marcus is staying in Tennessee, don't get your hopes up.

10. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I don't want to see him leave Tennessee. Not sure where 'don't get your hopes up' comes from.

I think like any ego he's going to want to prove that he has an eye for takent for all positions. That includes qb. He eventually will want to bring his own guy to back him up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar