Marcus haters or lovers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Still need a DB in there too, but the 3rd down D was slightly better than usual (5/13 for Oakland today). Gotta limit TO.

2. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I think if I was the Titans and this experiment doesn't work out I would stay away from drafting anymore QB's with a high end draft pick.. They are obviously not having much luck. I would set my sights on someone like Garrapolo or maybe someone a lil less known like a Mannion or another FA who has shown some glimpses.

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I've been saying this for years with every team. Not every dumpster fire can just have a QB thrown in there to fix all the woes. Some get lucky enough to walk into a team that was built up and the only thing missing was a QB.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

My post my entirely sarcastic. I don't really like any QB coming out this year except maybe Kaaya. Watson is eerily similar to Marcus.

5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

We're not drafting a QB next year. Even contemplating it is ridiculous.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Should have made a move for Trevone!

7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Turnovers are a huge issue with marcus and only pushing the ball down field in the hurry up game. Would better weapons help? Of course, but until proven otherwise, Marcus is what he is, and that might not be enough.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Trolls gonna troll

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

My context of that stat is that he's been on a bad team. 5 wins by definition is a poor team. If your qb needs to lead the game winning score in 60-75% of your wins, you're not very good!

10. RPD

RPD Starter

I think he can play, he just HAS to stop turning the ball over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar