Marcus haters or lovers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

TENNESSEAN, 9/22
    "the second year pro is developing a pretty impressive resume when playing under pressure." "Sundays win at Detriot marked the third time in just 14 career games that he led the Titans on a game-winning drive in the fourth quarter or overtime". Does that sound right? We've won 5 games in two years, meaning, we won 3 them in the 4th quarter or overtime..... right?
    What is so impressive about coming from behind three times out of 14 games?
    Is it that our QBs have been so bad over the years that when we find a mediocre QB we think we've found gold? Maybe its just me!

• Boring Boring x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

^ Hater

3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You're right. It's just you.

4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

you are indeed a hater

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Player fans....

Another statistic can be shown that The Titans had chances to tie or take the lead late in the 4th quarter until a Mariota turnover sealed the loss. That number is greater than the amazing 3! comeback wins.

All I want is a Titan win, I don't care who the fanboy QB is.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

^ Hater

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Mariota average right now. But his career is just getting started and he doesn't have the weapons that other young qb's like Bortles, Winston, or Carr have.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. fitantitans

<--- 100% Marcus HATER!!! PROUD hater.
    Jags, Colts and Texans LOVE Marcus.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. fitantitans

I didn't write the article. I am questioning as to, does it make him look good or bad? (You're right, I'm a Hater)

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Marcus will be absolutely fine....Everyone needs to calm down. Guy has a 5th round rookie and Walker as his best receivers.....Not to mention a line that is working on building chemistry. Plenty of teams in worse situations. Everyone is D riding the Eagles and Wentz, but his luck is about to come to an end this weekend and forward.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar