March Madness

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I got Marquette winning it all :)

2. Jessica

Jessica Starter

GO HOOSIERS!
    I go to IU and this is the first time in about, ten years or so, that we've done this well.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I picked VCU... So kinda pissed about that.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

UK is definitely the team to beat.

5. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Its all about Louisville. Such a good defense we can take any team out of their game. UK is overrated. Dont believe the ESPN hype. If Kansas, Mizzou or any BE team played their schedule they would look really good too. UK looked horrible the entire SEC tournament and really hasnt had a team worth playing in the tournament so far. I expect them to get beat by Baylor since they struggle gaurding the 3 and Heslip is on fire right now.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah I hated to see them lose.. I thought he was going to nail the 3 as time expired.

7. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Anyone else about to shoot themselves over these MM commercials... Seriously I dont think I can take the same rotation of 4-6 commericals played over and over for the rest of the tournament

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And FSU loses because they struggle to reach 60 points and turn the ball over almost 20 times. Same old story.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The turnover they had with about 1:40 left was beyond stupid. Without that, they win. Also, the refs screwed them on the travel call. Yes, it was traveling - assuming there was no foul. But there was a foul.

Pretty disappointed in my bracket now, after a very strong start.

8/16 for sweet 16 teams. 5/8 of my elite 8 teams are alive. 3/4 of my final four teams are alive.

Should've copied Obama - even though it seems like he literally never picks an upset.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I agree on both counts, but when you go a whole game without scoring 60 points you leave no room for error. I've seen it all year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar