Marc Mariani

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some_guy

Some_guy Practice Squad

Desean Jackson has an even smaller average than Mariani this year on punts, so... well done

As for KOR:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/returning/sort/yardsPerKickReturn/qualified/false

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

???D Jackson has 13 less Kick and punt returns.He is the number 1 WR.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Whats heartbreaking is they recently did this story on Hester at ESPN and how on draft day the Titans had him on the phone and all that but then at the last minute we picked Lendale White instead.Damn just imagine if we had actually picked Devin Hester.....

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he would have never of seen the field because his blocking would not have earned him the snaps.

I'm only slightly joking...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Devin Hester isn't as good as people think in my opinion, the Bears just have a good special teams unit Knox looks real good returning for them too.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

He got POP by a kicker what type of a Pu$$y gets hit stick by kicker.Such awful player giving us bad field position.

I rather have mouton then this trash from montana.Just another jeff fisher lover who needs to get out of town we don't have room for F@&$ like him.

7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Lord have mercy I forgot about that game. Bout kicked my TV when I muffed the second one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar