Marc Mariani

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He looked scared on a punt return which really confused me. He just fell down like he didn't want to get hit..The dude looks awful.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Well at least he catches them.

MM has made 1 bad decision, that I remember, on a PR resulting in terubble field position. And MM finally had the chance to return a couple of KOs, its w5 btw, and he did good there too.

Definatly not going too the PB based on his ST or WR play so far in 2011, but clearly MM is the Titans best return man and he caught a pass and fell forward today so I guess thats something positive from the 5th WR, and I saw him blocking on a RInger run.

3. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Mariani is doing a GREAT JOB... Quit your Complaining.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Great or good? Let me guess that he is great because he can catch a punt.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

MM is the stiffest returner in the league. I don't think his job should be safe just because he made the pro bowl last year, D-Will should get some reps.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I'm a huge mariani HATER this guy is trash the new rule pretty much ended his career.

And the ' ' at least he catches them '' has to be the WORST excuse in the history on the world your acting like the NFL is full of 18 year old freshman.

Also he miss 3 tackles on special teams but I guess the fan boys don't see that falling forward and blocking for a backup RB during trash time is positive.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    this guy says actually catching a punt is kind of a big deal - thanks again for the L Mouton

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Devin Hester.Djackson even pacman back in the day they all drop punts just because you don't drop punts does not mean your a good punt return man.

And what I hate the most about Mariani is that he makes bad decisions leaving us inside the 10 yard land.
    People keep saying CJ sucks well the same shi%^t goes for mariani the past is the past just because you get 2000 yards or make the pro bowl one year does not mean you are set for life.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Mariani kills drives before CJ has a chance to kill them.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I don't get the hate.. He hasn't had many chances to take them out of the end zone, and at least he hasn't muffed any punts either.. He also had a very solid kick return yesterday to our own 40 I believe.. He's made one mistake this year (in the first game vs. Jax).

Mariani and our kick/punt return duties is the least of our concern. With DWill now our #2 WR for the rest of the season, we can't afford to put him on kick/punt returns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar