Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Marc Mariani prices

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by titanbuoy, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $732
    I've noticed that Mariani's cards are selling at strangely high prices. He does only appear in a few sets, so that'll boost the prices a bit, but check out his completed listings...

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.ht..._Football&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283&_rdc=1

For the life of me I can't figure out the reason this guys unnumbered cards are often selling for $25. Hell, the other day I saw a Chris Johnson Stadium Club auto rookie with a "buy it now" price of only $24.99. Why are Mariani's unnumbered cheesy cards selling for more than a Johnson rookie auto? What has this Titans rookie punt returner done to garner such cult status in the hobby? What universe is this? Who shot JR? (extremely dated reference... kids... ignore) ... whatever... WTF?!?

Anyways... given the prices, it'll be a while before I own any Marc Mariani board
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,490
    probably costrarica buying them all up and burning them on his Damian Williams alter
    7 people high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,632
    LOL 2X. That was funny! (Still laughing)
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,632
    It could be a Holiday thing. I've seen plenty of people on ebay jack up their prices knowing the Holidays will help move them at those rates. It's works for other items so why not on cards....
  4. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    [IMG]
  5. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    Are you kidding me? Do you not know how rare theses things are? A white kick returner?
  6. Section334 Tha Masta of Disasta

Moolah:
    $0
    All rookie cards are higher than the standard card..I have no idea why his card would be higher than an auto Chris Johnson rookie card, must be a fake or something? Or the person who is selling it has no idea what they're doing. If anyone is interested in buying any cards from Tim Tebows to Sam Bradfords I have several superfractors of each that will be worth a pretty penny in the future.
  7. CJ2K_809 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Must be the rest of you out bidding me on the cards! AHHHHHHHH
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.