Training Camp Marc Mariani making a good impression at receiver

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

From what i saw on film, Mariani wasnt used much at WR and when he was, he got some ugly throws his way. He needs to be worked in when we are leading by a large number. Dont pressure him with a 3rd and 5 with the game tied.

2. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

That's what I feel. People keep saying he can't separate from db's but when has had the chance to.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Oh here we go with the 'he Never gets the chance''EXCUSE.

BS Same with Stevens they don't get the ball or play for a reason-----the suck-----.

4. costarica2

Oh here we go with the 'he Never gets the chance''EXCUSE.

BS Same with Stevens they don't get the ball or play for a reason-----the suck-----.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Stevens starts dude. What do you mean he doesnt play?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

6. costarica2

Mariani never plays (WR)

Stevens plays but he is like a FullBack he never gets the ball and if he gets it is because the Defense forgets about him

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

yeah? he does? he lined up quite a few times last year... and if you remember that far... got raped on that last play against the saints...

8. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Yeah, but who didn't on that play. All the recievers should have been trying to massage a bloody cornhole after that.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar