Training Camp Marc Mariani making a good impression at receiver

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I'm willing to give Mariani one more year to put it together. He isn't exactly breaking the bank

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

He kept Amano over all those stud Centers that we brought in during the summer. I like Munchak, I'm just saying. ;)

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He did well in camp last year too. He needs to show something in the preseason.

Who else are the Titans looking at for PR?

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

This happens all the time we see reports that say 'Mariani is doing good in camp'but then Hawks beats him in preaseason.

I still think he will get cut or be on of those players in the bubble.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Mariani will not be cut this season... for better or worse. I don't see why so many of you hate him. He is an extremely reliable returner who doesn't have insane speed, but can find a way to score. I love the guy as our returner- no question. The question I have is can he be EFFECTIVE as a wide out. He doesn't need to put up great numbers. He just needs to be....

RELIABLE. :cj:

btw it sucks Costa

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Munchak tried bringing in new centers, but for some crazy reason none of them wanted to be in TN. What was he suppose to do, hold them at gun point?

I could see your point if he didn't try improving the position, but he did try.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

ahhh costa... wonderin' where your mariani hating hide was...

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Not really. More like Mariani tears it up in preseason and then never plays; or isn't good when he does play.

He led the league in preseason recieving either last year or the year before.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

JC is it not a fact that we were held hostage by the Manning Dilemma? You have taken my post out of context. I am not mad at Munchak because I know what happened but the fact is that we didn't sign a good center when we could of, I put that blame on the FO. I was just simply putting out there that I gave an answer to "why would anybody hate Muchak?" I personally like him and think he is a great coach but others may not have done their research and just blindly hate Munch!

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

did munch even want Manning?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar